Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blogging --What Can I Say?

Painting The Writing Master by Thomas EakinsImage via Wikipedia Blogging is just too much fun!  I have a new blog.  Everybody is welcome to come over and check it out.  the title is Keres Tells a Story at www.kerestellsastory.blogspot.com .  This is not actually a new story.  I wrote it some time a ago.  It is a little nostalgic--no drug wars, just one bootlegger.

I hope I can discharge this writing demon by using these blogs.  Writing is like a necessity of life for some of us.  We want to record everything and make it all understandable to other people, to find the germ of an idea in the words or the feelings.  We do it in different and unique ways, but we idenify with each other--we have the antennae out searching for others who have a story or an idea.  Some people are readers who connect with writers, but some are writers who reflect it with another story--like sunlight bouncing off mirrors.

If you read my blogs, you may be assured that I appreciate it.  If you hear my stories I hope they touch you, or thrill you, or sadden you.  I hope you are moved or enlightened or challenged.  And if you, too, are a writer, I hope the feelings, and thoughts, and meanings reflect everywhere.

Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I understand! Some times I really just need to write for a few minutes to get my mind cleared out and move on with my day! It's not a chore for some of us!

Christine said...

Writing is so much fun . . .

Unknown said...

I had overlooked these two comments. I'm so sorry. I do appreciate my readers. I love comments. Come on back!