Saturday, December 1, 2012

New Year's Resolution in Progress

I am trying to formulate a new plan. I have started several blogs and I find that I am sporadic and hesitant in production. I would like to become more systematic and productive, chose topics of interest to a wider audience, and generally exhibit a better quality of writing. Sounds like a plan. Well, we'll see.


Goal no. 2: I want to write well enough and interestingly enough to get more feedback. I feel like if I have anything to say my readers should feel like this a conversation. I want to learn how to encourage and respond to comments.

Goal no. 3: I really want to write about things that demand some research on my part. I like to attack new subjects and explore new ideas. It takes a lot of research and study to gain enough knowledge about a new subject or field to write about it. I want to write about these new subjects to engage people who are knowledgeable to get feedback and subjects for posts. 

Maybe by the new year I will begin to get this schedule established so that I can write more consistently and post with a weekly schedule. I am excited about this. If any bloggers read my goals, I would welcome hints to improve my blogging efforts. I do love to do it.

No comments: