Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Moving Time

Apartment Complex USA 1
Apartment Complex USA 1 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Have I said that before? I'm moving this month. I did that last year. I didn't think I'd do it again, maybe not ever, but I'm excited about the change. I've already announced it, but now I've found the new apartment complex. My now digs will have two bedrooms--one for the computer and some of the book cases, a bedroom for me, and a nice living room with a built-in bookcase. And of course, a kitchen. It's not large, but it's adequate. I don''t want a very big kitchen, since I don't really want to cook a lot. There is also a nook for my dining table. I think it will be very nice.

I can get one wall in each room painted a color I like. I think that will brighten up the place a lot. My present apartment is nice I guess, but very dull. The woodwork is dark and the walls are cream--it makes for dull. 

I now have boxes to fill with collectibles, books, and memorabilia which also means I have work to do. At least I won't be bored. I don't guess you call that interesting, but it is necessary. The time is getting shorter and shorter.  I'll try to keep posting my progress.

No comments: