Friday, July 23, 2010

Computers don't play fair, but neither does anything else.!

Sometimes I don't like my computer.  I don't think it understands me.  I just want it to  do what it says it will do, but it doesn't.  It says save or publish, then it eats my text and I can't find it.  Life is sort of like my computer.  I think I know what I am doing every day, but my predictions don't work out.  I plan and work out the details, but glitches and bugs get in the way.

I ask God what is happening, but he is not sharing with me.  I keep having this thought about the glories of Heaven, but something in the back of my mind keeps nagging me about the reality.of my expectation.  I think it is O.K. to believe in God and His glory since after all, there is no way to prove it until you experience it.  Then nobody will be bothering me with faith challenges.  When I'm in heaven, I won't care that it is a fantastic belief.  It will be all too normal then.  

No comments: