Friday, July 30, 2010

It did it to me again!

I wrote a long really expressive entry last night, but the computer lost it!  I don't know where to look for it.  I guess it's out there in cyberspace enrichng the ionesphere(sp).  I don't think I can recreate it, but I may try.  It asked some questions I really wanted to discuss.

It was a complaint that I don't fit in at church, and I don't do anything else.  I guess that really makes it my fault.  I love the Bible.  I love to read it and examine it and talk about it and translate it.  But I don't fit in very well with the people that I see everyday. 

In the previously described blog, I enumerated other things that I like to talk about and engage in, like kites, and psychology, and history, especially Roman and medieval.  I can be conversational and talk to people.  I enjoy talking to the people I pray with.  We share scripture and talk about God's grace.  It's good.  Why can't I enjoy a little social interaction?  I shouldn't complain.  I really like being alone and writing to fill the solitude. 

Oh, Lord, You meet me here when I write and when I pray and commune with You.  Maybe I've got the good part, like Mary, to learn at your feet.

No comments: